Ancient Farm of the late ‘800 made of Trani stone with enclosed garden and 80 hectares of olive grove. Completely restored in 2010, the “Poggio La Dote” farm consists of:
– large entrance with open kitchen, barbecue, fridge and dishwasher;
– a double room with independent access;
– a large living room with independent access fully furnished with LCD TV and sofa (if necessary 2-seater sofa bed)
– a mezzanine with access from the entrance area through a spiral staircase, where there is a sofa that can be turned into a bed for two other people if necessary;
– a bathroom with shower and washing machine (with access from the double bedroom);
– a terrace with a beautiful view of the countryside and of the sea on the other side of the “poggio”.
The masseria is furnished with a refined and classic style with an extremely comfortable and relaxing environment. It has wi-fi internet access and TV.
The farm can only be reached by private means and is about 7 km from the town of the delightful town of Trani. The farm will offer you a relaxing stay, immersed in the silence and greenery of the centuries-old olive trees of the farm.